It is the calling and desire of Christian Aid Ministries to be faithful stewards in the trust that has been placed upon us in using the funds and materials that are donated to help those that are needy.
We at Christian Aid Ministries make ourselves accountable first of all to God.
'Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.' 1 Corinthians 4:2 (KJV)
As stewards of the resources that have been entrusted to us, it is our great desire that we be found faithful.
We are also accountable to our fellow man (donors).
'Avoiding this, that no man should blame us in this abundance which is administered by us: providing for honest things, not only in the sight of the Lord, but also in the sight of men.' II Corinthians 8:20-21 (KJV)
We are also accountable to the government.
'Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.' Romans13:1 (KJV)
Christian Aid Ministries strives to obey the US nonprofit organization laws that may or may not contain the following:
- Annual financial statements are prepared in accordance to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles. View the latest financial statement >>
- An Annual Independent audit is done by Byerley, Payne & White, an independent accounting firm.
- Christian Aid Ministries is controlled by a Board of Directors that does not have any full time paid staff.
- Christian Aid Ministries has a 'Conflict of Interest' policy and seeks to avoid conflicts of interest.
- Christian Aid Ministries is a member of ECFA (Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability). We annually submit a renewal document which includes the most recent copy of the audited financial statement and answers to a number of questions related to the membership standards of ECFA.
- Christian Aid Ministries has a Donor confidentiality policy that forbids trading donor information to any group or individual.
- Annual budgets are prepared and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Annual Reports are prepared to insure clarity with supporters where their money went. View the latest Annual Report >>