Thank you for your continued support for COVID aid distributions in India. God bless you for sharing! “I had nothing to eat and was starving,” said one recipient. “I am so grateful . . .” Following are more recent quotes from recipients. “I was worried” A 60-year-old...
COVID-19 Crisis Care Project
CAM’s CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is responding to the huge physical and spiritual needs and opportunities since COVID-19. We have received requests for aid from more than fifty-five countries, including the United States. The requests are usually a cry for food. Areas of the world that were impoverished before the pandemic are suffering more than ever since the coronavirus economic impact.
- Emergency food aid for needy people in more than thirty-five countries where people have lost their jobs or are quarantined.
- Soap, disinfectant, hygiene kits, and other preventive supplies for poverty-stricken areas like Kenya, Liberia, war-torn Yemen, and refugee camps in the Middle East.
- Christian literature in various languages with a message of hope to point people to Jesus.
- Gospel billboard messages in our nation’s largest cities designed to bring comfort and encouragement by pointing people to Christ.
- Food parcels for people in America’s inner cities and other low-income areas.
The cost of the needs and opportunities of the CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is estimated to be around $10 million. If you wish to help during this time of special need and opportunity, your gift will be a great blessing.