COVID-19 Crisis Care Project
• Medicines, medical supplies, and medical care in places of the world where health systems are often woefully inadequate due to poverty and conflict.
• Emergency food aid for needy people in Haiti, Egypt, and Bethlehem, and other countries who have lost their jobs or are quarantined.
• Soap, disinfectant, and other preventive supplies for war-torn Yemen and refugee camps in the Middle East.
• Christian literature in various languages with a message of hope that points people to Jesus.
• Special Gospel billboard messages in our nation’s largest cities to bring comfort and encouragement by pointing people to Christ.
Make masks for medical workers
Christian Aid Ministries is attempting to help meet the demand for face masks for medical workers. If you want to get involved, here are two options of masks that are being requested.
The cost of the needs and opportunities of the CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is estimated to be $2,500,000-$5,000,000. If you wish to help during this time of special need and opportunity, your gift will be a great blessing.
What really is this coronavirus scare? Is it just another Y2K (where the world was afraid but not much happened), or is it a cataclysmic 9/11-type event?
Christian Aid Ministries is attempting to help meet the demand for face masks for medical workers and others helping to respond to the COVID-19 crisis.. If you want to get involved, here are two options of masks that are being requested. Option 1: Fabric surgical...