COVID-19 Crisis Care Project
CAM’s CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is responding to the huge physical and spiritual needs and opportunities since COVID-19. We have received requests for aid from more than fifty-five countries, including the United States. The requests are usually a cry for food. Areas of the world that were impoverished before the pandemic are suffering more than ever since the coronavirus economic impact.
- Emergency food aid for needy people in more than thirty-five countries where people have lost their jobs or are quarantined.
- Soap, disinfectant, hygiene kits, and other preventive supplies for poverty-stricken areas like Kenya, Liberia, war-torn Yemen, and refugee camps in the Middle East.
- Christian literature in various languages with a message of hope to point people to Jesus.
- Gospel billboard messages in our nation’s largest cities designed to bring comfort and encouragement by pointing people to Christ.
- Food parcels for people in America’s inner cities and other low-income areas.
The cost of the needs and opportunities of the CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is estimated to be around $10 million. If you wish to help during this time of special need and opportunity, your gift will be a great blessing.