The Covid pandemic is disrupting lives all over the world. Many fear the virus, while many more fear the hunger resulting from shutdowns.
Coronavirus in Egypt resulted in a lockdown like the rest of the world. Egypt’s lockdown was shorter, but the country was in no condition for a setback.
Coronavirus restrictions devastate refugees even more, when restrictions were enforced across the Middle East, most refugees had no savings or food.
Coronavirus lockdown in poverty-stricken Malawi is resulting in hunger and other hardships. Widowed mother, shared, “we have been suffering with hunger….”
COVID-19 Crisis Care Project
CAM’s CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is responding to the huge physical and spiritual needs and opportunities since COVID-19. We have received requests for aid from more than fifty-five countries, including the United States. The requests are usually a cry for food. Areas of the world that were impoverished before the pandemic are suffering more than ever since the coronavirus economic impact.
- Emergency food aid for needy people in more than thirty-five countries where people have lost their jobs or are quarantined.
- Soap, disinfectant, hygiene kits, and other preventive supplies for poverty-stricken areas like Kenya, Liberia, war-torn Yemen, and refugee camps in the Middle East.
- Christian literature in various languages with a message of hope to point people to Jesus.
- Gospel billboard messages in our nation’s largest cities designed to bring comfort and encouragement by pointing people to Christ.
- Food parcels for people in America’s inner cities and other low-income areas.
Make masks for medical workers
Christian Aid Ministries is attempting to help meet the demand for face masks in places where they are required. See the cloth mask instructions if you want to get involved. Most of these masks will be sent to people in other countries.
The cost of the needs and opportunities of the CORONAVIRUS CRISIS CARE project is estimated to be around $10 million. If you wish to help during this time of special need and opportunity, your gift will be a great blessing.