Farming in developing countries is difficult. Farmers work hard on small plots of land. Many of them struggle to feed their families. While they may have resources available to succeed, they often lack opportunity and teaching to rise above poverty.
The SALT Agri-Plus program:
- Provides teaching on soil conservation, crop production, and animal husbandry
- Encourages farmers to use their existing skills and tools instead of introducing modern equipment
- Listens to the needs of farmers and teaches simple sustainable practices
- Promotes working together and sharing with others
- Teaches Biblical truths and nurtures spiritual growth
Each monthly donation of $50 will enable five farmers to receive agricultural and Bible-based teaching.