We are a group of 30 Christian men who wish to be a blessing to our communities by providing strategic help during times of crisis.
All members are certified in:
- ICS 100 & 700
- SARTech level two equivalent
All members must also complete a supervised mock search before being allowed to join the team on a dispatched search.
- SARTopo computerized mapping with GPS tracking
- Printable maps and good documentation for record keeping.
- Our own command trailer equipped with a 50 watt VHF private band radio system
- A Staging system to help with managing civilian volunteers.
- Bunk trailers for our teams for overnight searches
- Our goal is to have team members on-site within 3-5 hours of the dispatch call
- ALL services are provided free of charge. We are volunteers and are fully funded by the generous donations of our members and churches.
- Help local authorities search for lost or missing persons
- Rescue injured people in wilderness areas
- Show the love of Jesus to missing persons and their families
- Show our neighbors who God is by a faith that works (James 2:26)
- Train teams and have them ready to respond at short notice
- Equip teams with the proper tools needed to organize and coordinate searches
- Have people available to provide spiritual support for the families and friends of missing persons
My cousin went deer hunting on MN opener and hasn’t been seen since. Christian Aid Ministries reached out and wanted to help. They sent a 15+ team into the forest on both Thursday and Friday along with a few family/friend volunteers. CAM were extremely organized and was able to sweep almost each probable area based on how far he may have walked from his last known location. Unfortunately no luck, but the family was extremely grateful for Christian Aid Ministries efforts.
You are very professional. As we searched with your team members they are very good men. I am amazed!
You have an amazing resource here, and I can’t wait to call you the next time we need to do a search.
Would you like to help support the work of Search & Rescue?
Funds are needed to help cover the cost of equipment and Search & Rescue operations. If you wish to help, please use the donate button below. Thank you for helping to reach out to distressed people here in the United States.
For more information about Search & Rescue, contact CAM at 330.893.4820.
One evening at 9:30, the Arkansas Search & Rescue team was called to help several people stranded in their vehicles that had washed of a bridge.read more
Florence cleanup underway in the Carolinas Monday, October 3, 8:03AM Floodwaters have gone down in most areas and Rapid Response volunteers are cleaning up flood-damaged homes at the following locations. Trenton, North Carolina: A Rapid Response base has been setup in...read more
As Hurricane Florence makes its way toward the East Coast, CAM team members are ready to take action as soon as possible after the storm. Florence has downgraded to a category 2 storm, but is still serious and could bring catastrophic flooding in the days to come. The...read more
This year, CAM’s Search and Rescue teams have already responded to more than 40 incidents in seven states and one Canadian province. They spent over 6,000 hours searching for missing children, dementia patients, drowned victims, and others.read more
UPDATE: The Florida Rapid Response team has set up a base near Jacksonville, as well as in Orlando where several hundred houses are flooded. Our generator trailer with 21 generators is being used in Georgia where the power is still out. We are also researching the...read more