Our Disaster Response Services rebuilding projects are in full swing at a record number of disaster locations. Staff and volunteers are busy rebuilding and remodeling houses for disaster survivors in various states as well as Puerto Rico. We are working in the following locations:
- Anasco, Puerto Rico: Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria
- Barceloneta, Puerto Rico: Hurricane Irma and Hurricane Maria
- Beaumont, Texas: Hurricane Harvey
- Brazoria, Texas: Hurricane Harvey
- Pollocksville, North Carolina: Hurricane Florence
- Panama City, Florida: Hurricane Michael
“Many of our clients are elderly, and the disaster to their homes and property looks huge to them . . . a long almost impossible road to recovery,” writes a Disaster Response Services staff member in North Carolina. “We covet your prayers as we endeavor to reach out in this devastated community.”
Thank you, supporters, for your part in making these projects possible!
To help support the Disaster Response Services program, please click below to give a one-time gift or start a monthly sponsorship.