Recent News Posts
Urgent needs and program updates
Your support is making a difference!
Your generosity touches lives around the world
Each year generous supporters make it possible for CAM to:
- Distribute food, clothing, medicines, and seeds, mostly to needy orphans and Christian families.
- Reach out to people in material poverty and help them provide for themselves through self-help resources.
- Print and distribute Bibles, Bible story books, and other Christian literature around the world.
- Coordinate volunteers to clean up and rebuild for survivors of natural disasters in the USA.
- Help victims of war, famine, and crisis situations abroad.
- Install Gospel billboards along America’s major highways.
- Support church planting efforts in Romania, Haiti, and Liberia.
- Operate medical clinics in Haiti and Nicaragua.
Would you like to help someone in need?
The Where-Needed-Most (WNM) program is our general support category. Funds specified for Where-Needed-Most are used in CAM aid programs and for general administration and fundraising expenses. This is a great category for those who wish to give, but are not sure which programs to support.
Sign up for our newsletter
Our free monthly newsletter includes interesting articles, colorful photos, and periodic children’s stories that provide a glimpse of needs around the world and opportunities to help.
Several readers commented on our newsletter:
“Our children love the newsletter and so do we—it’s a chance to take a trip around the world.”
“Reading of the great needs of others makes us aware of how greatly blessed we are even though we are struggling financially right now with illness in the family.”